How much does an app cost?
We receive this question numerous times on a daily basis, both from small startups to large corporate organisations.
Unfortunately the answer is not straight forward, as there are so many variables. It’s almost the same as asking, how much does a house cost?
We’ve listed the various deliverables and subsequent variables below.
App Development Deliverables
– iOS Development
– Android Development
– Web App Development (a desktop version of your mobile app)
– Web Admin Development (admin control panel for your app)
– Promo Website (a website to showcase your app and it’s features)
App Development Variables
– User authentication: do your users need to sign up / sign in?
– Database: do your users need to create and save content (data)?
– Push notifications: will your app have push notifications
– Media: will your users need to use their camera and access their video and photos?
– Location: will your app need to use your user’s location
– Payments: will you app need to process payments?
As you can see from the above, app development costs vary depending on your requirements. The cost of building an app can vary from as little as €2,000 up to €250,000 depending on your app deliverables and variables.
If you are looking for an app development company in Dublin, call us today, or pop in and say ‘hi’. We’d love to help you bring your app idea to life.